1.1. Data controller
PROMOCIONES HABITAT, S.A.U., (hereinafter, PROMOCIONES HABITAT) with its address at C/Estébanez Calderón 3-5, Planta 7, 28020, Madrid, Spain, is the data controller of the personal data collected or generated as a consequence of the user’s access to, use and browsing of this website.
PROMOCIONES HABITAT has a Data Protection Officer who may be contacted whenever it is deemed necessary at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
1.2. Data collected
Forms for obtaining data for various purposes Users can express their interest in certain properties, contact us to request information, subscribe to our Newsletter or show their interest in working with us. For this purpose, PROMOCIONES HABITAT, through the different forms made available on the website (contact form, employment form, promotion, Newsletter), obtains personal data of these Users (e.g. name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number) in order to manage the request made by the User, and in order to know the level of satisfaction of users and monitor their level of interest and for quality control purposes, PROMOCIONES HABITAT may contact the users who have filled in these web forms.
- Complaints Channel; PROMOCIONES HABITAT makes available to users who are employees, customers or suppliers or any third party with a legitimate interest the possibility of reporting through the channel any irregular conduct, illegal acts or non-compliance with regulations.
- Client area. A private area is provided to clients of PROMOCIONES HABITAT where they can find full details and information on their future home. There they can track the status of the construction work and view the communications and documentation of interest to them.
1.3. Purposes of the processing.
- To manage requests for information requested by users. When a user fills out the contact form, their personal data will be processed in order to handle their request. To know the level of satisfaction and level of interest of users and for PROMOCIONES HABITAT quality control purposes.
- To improve the management and security of the website.
- To manage cookies, whether proprietary or third party, the use of which is subject to the consent of the user.
- To inform users about the development in which they are interested, and for commercial follow-up when the user has filled out the form showing interest in a particular development.
- When the users have consented thereto, to inform users via the means of contact that they provide, including electronic means, about real estate products and services (our own or those of third parties) and current real estate news.
- To evaluate job applications when the user sends us their CV and fills in their details in the work with us form on the basis of the application, at the candidate’s request, on pre-contractual measures.
- To send the most relevant news when the user gives their consent by voluntarily subscribing to our Newsletter.
- To manage the reporting of irregular conduct through the Whistleblowing Channel when the user wishes to report suspected irregular conduct, unlawful acts or breaches of regulations. More information on the data processing carried out through this channel can be found at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users who are clients and who wish to may access their private client area to view the communications and documentation of interest to them regarding the property or properties that they have purchased.
1.4. International communications and transfers.
Personal data may be communicated to the competent public authorities when they require us to do so by law or in the performance of their duties.
PROMOCIONES HABITAT uses third-party service providers who may access personal data in order to provide their services. They include internet service providers, computer support and maintenance companies and external advisers, among others. In all cases, PROMOCIONES HABITAT preselects these providers based on data protection compliance criteria and has signed agreements regarding data protection so as to do everything possible to ensure that these third parties maintain the necessary levels of security at all times.
In the event that any of our service providers or computer systems are located outside the EU, PROMOCIONES HABITAT will adopt all the guarantees that are applicable in accordance with the provisions in the regulations to guarantee proper data management and protection.
The third party cookies that are used on this website belong to Facebook, Google and LinkedIn. These are all located in the USA so that the data processing requires the international transfer of data to a country that does not have a level of protection comparable to that in Europe. However, these entities comply with the adequate guarantees given in the General Data Protection Regulation. Specifically, Facebook has standard contractual clauses that can be accessed via the link below, under which the importer of the data is obliged to process them in accordance with the contractual requirements Facebook. In the case of Google, information on these clauses can be obtained at the following link Google and likewise those of LinkedIn.
The standard contractual classes adopted by both entities offer an adequate guarantee for said international data transfers.
1.5. Legal basis for processing.
The legal bases that allow PROMOCIONES HABITAT to process users’ personal data are:
- If expressly granted, consent of the users to:
- Manage their contact request.
- Sending news by subscribing to our Newsletter.
- Sending commercial communications, sweepstakes and campaigns.
- Use the private web area.
- Apply, at the user’s request, pre-contractual measures to assess the user’s application for employment.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- PROMOCIONES HABITAT’s legitimate interest in improving the management and security of the website, and in knowing your level of satisfaction, level of interest and quality control. This processing based on the legitimate interests of PROMOCIONES HABITAT does not imply any violation of the data protection of the users who are informed of this processing, as well as the possibility for users to oppose any of this processing.
1.6. Storage of personal data.
The personal data obtained through the different forms will be preserved for the period of time required to deal with the request (never more than two years), without prejudice to the cases in which the User then becomes a Client of a development for which the period for the preservation of data will be that required to meet legal obligations during which any kind of legal liability may arise (e.g., up to the statute of limitations for liability arising from data protection or cybersecurity regulations).
When personal data are processed for the purpose of sending commercial communications or information sent through the Newsletter, such data will be retained until the recipient revokes the consent given or unsubscribes in accordance with the mechanisms offered in the following section or other mechanisms available from time to time.
1.7. Users’ rights regarding data protection.
Users may withdraw their consent at any time, and exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and portability, as well as revoke the consent given, with regard to the processing for which PROMOCIONES HABITAT is responsible, by writing to the data controller, providing proof of identity, at the following address: PROMOCIONES HABITAT C/Estébanez Calderón 3-5, Planta 7, 28020, Madrid, or by e-mailing protección.email@example.com. In addition, the User may submit any complaint to the PROMOCIONES HABITAT Data Protection Officer or the Spanish Data Protection Agency, AEPD.
To exercise these same data protection rights with Google, Facebook or LinkedIn, Users should consult the terms of their privacy policies Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.