1.1. Data controller.
PROMOCIONES HABITAT, S.A.U., (hereinafter, PROMOCIONES HABITAT) with its address at C/Estébanez Calderón 3-5, Planta 7, 28020, Madrid, Spain, is the data controller of the personal data collected or generated as a consequence of the User’s access to, use and browsing of this website.
PROMOCIONES HABITAT has a Data Protection Officer who may be contacted whenever it is deemed necessary at the following e-mail address: protección.email@example.com
1.2. Data collected.
- Forms for obtaining data for various purposes Users may inform us of their interest in certain properties, contact us to request information or show their interest in working with us. PROMOCIONES HABITAT, therefore, obtains the personal data of said Users (e.g., full name, e-mail address and telephone number) from various forms placed on the website (contact form, employment form, development form, etc.) so as to be able to deal with the request sent in by the User.
- Compliance Mailbox: PROMOCIONES HABITAT provides Users who are employees, clients or suppliers with the possibility of reporting any misconduct or regulatory non-compliance using this mailbox.
- Client area. A private area is provided to clients of PROMOCIONES HABITAT where they can find full details and information on their future home. There they can track the status of the construction work and view the communications and documentation of interest to them.
1.3. Purposes of the processing.
- To manage requests for information requested by Users. When a User fills out the contact form, their personal data will be processed in order to handle their request.
- To improve the management and security of the website.
- To manage cookies, whether proprietary or third party, the use of which is subject to the consent of the User.
- To inform Users about the development in which they are interested, and for commercial follow-up when the User has filled out the form showing interest in a particular development.
- When the Users have consented thereto, to inform Users via the means of contact that they provide, including electronic means, about real estate products and services (our own or those of third parties) and current real estate news.
- To evaluate their job application when a User sends in a CV and fills out their data on the Work with Us form.
- To deal with misconduct reported via the Compliance Mailbox when a User wishes to report suspected misconduct or regulatory non-compliance. Those who may take part in this reporting procedure can obtain further information regarding the processing of data provided through this mailbox at: https://buzoncompliance.es/politicaPrivacidad.html.
- Users who are clients and who wish to may access their private client area to view the communications and documentation of interest to them regarding the property or properties that they have purchased.
1.4. International communications and transfers.
Personal data may be communicated to the competent public authorities when they require us to do so by law or in the performance of their duties.
PROMOCIONES HABITAT uses third-party service providers who may access personal data in order to provide their services. They include internet service providers, computer support and maintenance companies and external advisers, among others. In all cases, PROMOCIONES HABITAT preselects these providers based on data protection compliance criteria and has signed agreements regarding data protection so as to do everything possible to ensure that these third parties maintain the necessary levels of security at all times.
In the event that any of our service providers or computer systems are located outside the EU, PROMOCIONES HABITAT will adopt all the guarantees that are applicable in accordance with the provisions in the regulations to guarantee proper data management and protection.
The third party cookies that are used on this website belong to Facebook, Google and LinkedIn. These are all located in the USA so that the data processing requires the international transfer of data to a country that does not have a level of protection comparable to that in Europe. However, these entities comply with the adequate guarantees given in the General Data Protection Regulation. Specifically, Facebook has standard contractual clauses that can be accessed via the link below, under which the importer of the data is obliged to process them in accordance with the contractual requirements https://www.facebook.com/help/566994660333381?ref=dp. In the case of Google, information on these clauses can be obtained at the following link https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?hl=en-US and for Linkedin at https://es.linkedin.com/legal/l/dpa.
The standard contractual classes adopted by both entities offer an adequate guarantee for said international data transfers.
1.5. Legal basis for processing.
The legal bases that allow PROMOCIONES HABITAT to process Users’ personal data are:
- The consent of the Users to the processing of their contact request.
- The consent of the Users to the processing and evaluation of their job application.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- The legitimate interest of PROMOCIONES HABITAT in improving the management and security of the website and, where appropriate, providing information on products or services.
- The consent of the Users, when it is given, to the sending of commercial communications.
- The consent of the Users to the use of the private area of the website.
1.6. Storage of personal data.
The personal data obtained through the different forms will be preserved for the period of time required to deal with the request (never more than two years), without prejudice to the cases in which the User then becomes a Client of a development for which the period for the preservation of data will be that required to meet legal obligations during which any kind of legal liability may arise (e.g., up to the statute of limitations for liability arising from data protection or cybersecurity regulations).
When personal data are processed for the purpose of sending commercial communications, such data will be stored as long as the recipient does not withdraw the consent given or unsubscribes in accordance with the mechanisms offered in the following section or other mechanisms available at the time.
1.7. Users’ rights regarding data protection.
Users may withdraw their consent at any time, and exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and portability, as well as revoke the consent given, with regard to the processing for which PROMOCIONES HABITAT is responsible, by writing to the data controller, providing proof of identity, at the following address: PROMOCIONES HABITAT C/Estébanez Calderón 3-5, Planta 7, 28020, Madrid, or by e-mailing protección.firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, the User may submit any complaint to the PROMOCIONES HABITAT Data Protection Officer or the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.aepd.es.
To exercise these same data protection rights with Google, Facebook or LinkedIn, Users should consult the terms of their privacy policies athttps://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US, https://www.facebook.com/policy.php and https://es.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?